No products in the cart.
CutterCraft has a great range of cookie cutters, handmade right here in Melbourne. We enjoy baking and decorating these shapes to inspire you and show you how good a simple biscuit can look! We also have a good range of decorating tools and supplies plus mini cookie cutters ideal for baking bite size cookies or making cupcake toppers.
Contact Dahna on 0425 734 599 or email with any enquiries. [email protected]
CutterCraft Cookie Decorating Class – with Royal Icing Easter Themed
Cookies shapes shown are representative of the techniques we will decorate in class. Shapes may vary.
Dahna from CutterCraft will teach you the art of Cookie Decorating. In this hands on class you will learn how to decorate cookies using royal icing and different techniques with handy tips, using simple and delicious recipes. Loads of learning, practicing, decorating, laughs and meeting new friends, plus giveaway seat prizes. Book now.
Class Duration: 10.30am to 3.30pm Approximately 5 Hours with shopping after.
Location: Manor Lakes Wyndham Vale Address will be provided once payment is made.
• The perfectly baked cookie
• Royal icing colouring and consistencies
• Tools and equipment (easy use and handling)
• Decorating cookies introduction and hands on, including:
• Drying, storing and packaging your cookies
• Decorate hands on 6- 8 different cookie shapes using different techniques and styles using royal icing that you will take home with you.
• Designs and shapes of cookies will vary from each class. Photos are representative of designs and techniques of decorating.
• Notes and recipes provided from our class plus after class 24 hour group contact via Facebook.
• Open discussion and questions throughout the day.
• All tools and equipment will be supplied, with the opportunity to purchase your own decorating supplies and handmade cookie cutters.
• Light lunch will be provided with afternoon tea. All drinks provided, coffee, tea and cold beverages.
Cancellations must be notified in writing at least 7 days prior to a scheduled class. Funds will be transferred for a future class. Refunds are less admin fees are at the discretion of CutterCraft.
If class must be cancelled due to lack of numbers or things beyond our control then we will provide a full refund of monies, with the opportunity to transfer it to another class if so desired. A minimum of 6 per class is required to continue.
On shopping cart check out please choose direct debit or PayPal options. Please do not choose payment on pick up, unless otherwise arranged with CutterCraft. To pay 25% deposit please contact CutterCraft immediately with balance of payment to be made before class begins. Class must be paid to secure position. Thank you.