No products in the cart.
CutterCraft has a great range of cookie cutters, handmade right here in Melbourne. We enjoy baking and decorating these shapes to inspire you and show you how good a simple biscuit can look! We also have a good range of decorating tools and supplies plus mini cookie cutters ideal for baking bite size cookies or making cupcake toppers.
Contact Dahna on 0425 734 599 or email with any enquiries. [email protected]
NARRE WARREN NORTH ~ CutterCraft Cookie Decorating Class – with Royal Icing Easter Themed
In this hands on class you will learn all royal icing consistencies, colouring and decorate with different royal icing techniques -outlining -flooding -wet on wet -layers -roses -accents – brush embroidery – detailing and also outlining and flooding with the one consistency. For the first part of class, you will mix your own icing to get the feel for how the icing behaves and settles and the remainder, decorating a basket load of Easter eggs learning a variety of royal icing techniques. By the end you will have a greater knowledge and confidence in decorating cookies and a gorgeous set to take home and enjoy.
Class Duration: 11am to 3pm Approximately 4 Hours with shopping after.
Location: Narre Warren North Residential. Address will be provided in email a week before class.
• The perfectly baked cookie in your notes with 2 delicious recipes supplied.
• Royal icing colouring and consistencies
• Tools and equipment (easy use and handling)
• Decorating cookies introduction and hands on, including:
• Drying, storing and packaging your cookies
• Decorate hands on different cookie shapes using different techniques and styles using royal icing that you will take home with you.
• Designs and shapes of cookies will vary from each class. Photos are representative of designs and techniques of decorating.
• Notes and recipes provided from our class plus after class 24 hour group contact via Facebook ~ @cuttercraftclassconnection where you can see videos of decorating eggs in action.
• Open discussion and questions throughout the day.
• All tools and equipment will be supplied, with the opportunity to purchase your own decorating supplies and handmade cookie cutters.
• Light lunch will be provided.
Cancellations must be notified in writing at least 7 days prior to a scheduled class. Funds will be transferred for a future class. Refunds are less admin fees are at the discretion of CutterCraft.
If class must be cancelled due to lack of numbers or things beyond our control then we will provide a full refund of monies, with the opportunity to transfer it to another class if so desired. A minimum of 6 per class is required to continue.
In shopping cart check out please choose direct debit or PayPal options. Please do not choose payment on pick up. To pay 50% non refundable deposit please contact CutterCraft immediately with balance of payment to be made 7 days before class. Class must be paid to secure position. Thank you.
or 4 payments of $43.75 with Afterpay